Terms and Conditions
- Registrations must comply with all these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- By registering on amazingthailandspecialist.com website, the registered person agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
- Any questions, comments or complaints can be directed to Tourism Authority of Thailand Sydney office.
- The competition commences on 18th Feb 2021 (AEST) and concludes on 18th June 2021 (AEST).
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice
The Promoter is Tourism Authority of Thailand (ABN: 36 192 995 128) of Suite 20.02, Level 20, 56 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. Email: [email protected]
- Registration is free.
- Entry to the Competition is open to Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents who are aged 18 years and over as at the time of the Competition, who remain Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident for the duration of the promotional period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address, travel agent registration and any other relevant information. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this website.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or its related companies and/or any agencies associated with the website, are not eligible to participate in the training to win any competitions associated. “Immediate family” means spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
- Inaudible, incomprehensible, and illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- There are five (5) prizes for agents who complete all five new modules that are published in 2021 with the highest score. The score for each quiz is based on the number of correct answers within the shortest timeframe.
- Travel Agents must enter their details to sign up on amazingthailandspecialist.com, learn the courses and complete the quiz for each module within the competition period.
- Travel Agents may only complete the quiz for a module once. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified.
- The five (5) highest scoring Agents who have completed all quizzes (Module 1-5) by 18th June 2021 (AEST) will win the
Module 1: Families, Digital Nomads & Senior Travellers
Module 2: Gastronomy Tourism
Module 3: Luxury & Romance
Module 4: Health & Wellness
Module 5: Sports
- Each prize is a Webjet e-gift card valued at AU$1,500 for five lucky winners from Australia or New Zealand. The prize is non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winners must provide screenshot of their booking preferences from Webjet along with their front page of passports and send them to the Promoter before 30th June 2022. The Promoter will book for the winners by using Webjet e-gift card within 48 hours. The Promoter allows the winners to use e-gift card only once and the booking value must be AU$1,500 or less. The destination of travel must be from Australia/New Zealand to Thailand only. Products and services of the booking must be in Thailand only.
- Travel must be completed before 30th June 2023. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner, and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The winner will be selected from all entries received throughout the duration of the competition period by a panel at Tourism Authority of Thailand, Suite 20.02, Level 20, 56 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. The judges’ decision is final and no negotiations or correspondence with entrants will be entered.
- The winner(s) will be notified via email from Tourism Authority of Thailand and will be announced on the Tourism Authority of Thailand’s online training website on 30th June 2021.
- Winner(s) must confirm their prize acceptance within 7 calendar days upon the announcement/receiving the winning email.
- If for any reason whatsoever the winner(s) is unable to confirm their acceptance in writing to the Promoter within 7 days or unable to accept the prize, the Promoter will select the second in line for this competition and will contact this winner(s) via email.
- The Promoter’s selection is final.
PUBLICITY RELEASE, USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Promoter reserves the right to share entry data through Promoter’s social and digital channels.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable in any manner for any content or materials posted to this Competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage, or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the Competition.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. The Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by it, or its agents, in connection with the arrangement of supply, or the supply, of any goods or services connected with this Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any registered Entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- By registering on this website each registered person assumes sole liability for any personal injury and/or damage to property caused or claimed to have been caused to him or her as a result of or in connection with participating in any training and/or Competition.
- These official rules do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights or remedies as consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws.